Permeability is defined by Merriam-Webster as the following:
1: the quality or state of being permeable
2: the property of a magnetizable substance that determines the degree in which it modifies the magnetic flux in the region occupied by it in a magnetic field
It stands to reason that permeability would be factor of significant importance in the synthetic turf market and why GrassTex takes it seriously.
GrassTex Permeability Advantages
- Superior Drainage with the strongest tuft binds in the industry for increased vertical drainage at a rate of durability 30” per hour with perforations.
- Perforations added to prevent clogging, using excellent permeability long term.
- Reduce your water bill and your impact on the environment.
- Easy to clean. Perfect for pets.
- Made from biodegradable and recyclable compounds.
Imagine having the strength of seven Olympic weight lifters or weighing over 400 lbs and being able to do one-armed pull-ups. Our new SilverBack™ system is the quiet strength under your new synthetic turf that gives you the peace of mind that your investment is protected by unmatched strength.
- SilverBack’s coating system takes advantage of the most advanced technology in the coating industry.
- Engineered with quality in mind from the pure polyurethane chemistry to the application system.
- Features technologically advanced chemistry focusing on offering the highest quality components to create the best coating system available.
- Applied using an application system designed specifically for this coating process in order to have full control of the entire product.
- Certified Quality – Our ISO 9001 – 2008, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
STRENGTH IS IN OUR DNA.
Armorloc™ 3L primary backing delivers DNA binding force. Nature has a way to make sure the strong survive.
ArmorLoc™ 3L utilizes a complete woven system as the foundation to deliver the world’s strongest artificial turf system. Primary backing plays a vital role in the overall design of an artificial turf system. ArmorLoc™ 3L is non-directional, dimensionally stable and ensures no excess movement. Combined, ArmorLoc™ 3L with Silverback™ urethane coating and specialized yarns work together binding the DNA of all three components creating a thermoset bond. ArmorLoc™ 3L delivers the science of DNA strand building. This propriety formulation and combined system is the foundation you can count on for the life of the product.