When using an adhesive to install synthetic turf, take a minute and read the adhesive manufacturer’s recommendations and specifications. Doing this beforehand will help better prepare you for the upcoming installation. Information such as:
- any prep needed for the adhesive (if any).
- Recommended tools (trowel size, rollers).
- amount of coverage per container.
- cure time.
- Limitations due to temperature (hot or cold).
- Limitations due to moisture/humidity.
Having and knowing this information before you get to the jobsite can prove invaluable and save you time, product and money.
Please follow up with your Account Manager if you have any further questions before starting your next project. You can also refer back to your installation guidelines for complete details.