When using an adhesive to install synthetic turf, take a minute and read the adhesive manufacturer’s recommendations and specifications. Doing this beforehand will help better prepare you for the upcoming installation. Information such as:
- any prep needed for the adhesive (if any).
- Recommended tools (trowel size, rollers).
- amount of coverage per container.
- cure time.
- Limitations due to temperature (hot or cold).
- Limitations due to moisture/humidity.
Having and knowing this information before you get to the jobsite can prove invaluable and save you time, product and money.