The Ultimate in Comfort for Physical Therapy. PT Turf makes the transition easier and better than ever.
Let’s start with a bit of background on Physical Therapy/Therapist and the necessity of it/them.
Physical therapists are experts who improve quality of life through prescribed exercise, hands-on care, and patient education.
Physical therapists diagnose and treat individuals of all ages, from newborns to people in the end stage of life. Many patients have injuries, disabilities, or other health conditions that need treatment and they simply cannot manage it on their own. They need a better quality of movement and life and that is where physical therapy is key.
Physical therapists examine each person individually and then develops a treatment plan to improve their ability to move, reduce or manage pain, restore function, and prevent disability. Each patient receives a custom plan for treatment as no injury or person is exactly the same as the next.
Depending on the reason for treatment, the benefits of physical therapy include:
- Pain management with reduced need for opioids
- Avoiding surgery
- Improved mobility and movement
- Recovery from injury or trauma
- Recovery from stroke or paralysis
- Fall prevention
- Improved balance
- Management of age-related medical problems
A sports therapist can help an athlete to maximize their performance through strengthening specific parts of the body and using muscles in new ways.
We say all of this to say that PT Turf is an exceptional tool for therapists and their offices to consider.
Benefits of PT Turf
- Allows for maximized performance
- Excellent shock attenuation
- Great coefficient of friction properties
- Hypo allergenic
- Great sound insulator
- Prevents foot lock
- Fungal and bacteria resistant
- High degree of comfort
- Can be customized with your logo
- Unique colors
- Can customize with dots ladders or designated areas for patients
- Easily retrofitted into existing spaces
- Available with 3mm, 5mm or 8mm foam backing
As always if you have any questions please reach out to one of our Account Managers. We’re happy to help!